Communications Manager - German Market
- Salary: Negotiable
- Location: Co. Dublin
- Job Number: BBBH7237
- Status: Permanent
- Experience: 3 - 4
Communications Manager - Germany
We are currently working with a global Irish brand which manages the bulk of its consumer transactions through its digital platforms.
This is an organisation that enjoys instant brand recognition on a European scale, and is a fantastic brand for a highly driven and competent Communications Manager to align their career with.
They are currently seeking to make the key appointment of a German speaking Communications Manager who will be tasked with managing and developing key relationships with multiple media platforms and with representing the brand across all media and events in Germany.
- Devise and deliver the communications strategy, both near term and long term, for German speaking markets
- Be a key steward and driver of the company brand in the German market.
- Be the media spokesperson for the company in regards to their exposure in the German market.
- Manage and disseminate press releases
- Manage and organize press conferences and key events in the German region.
The ideal candidate:
- 3-5 years of experience in Communications/ PR.
- Native German speaker with fluency in English.
- A proven track record of having been a strong and consistent steward and advocate for a major brand
- Strong communicator with excellent verbal and written skills.
- Be highly aware of trends in media and PR communications and platforms.
- Open to frequent travel
- Highly motivated
- Results oriented
The information we collect and how we use it:
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity collects your information from job applications you have submitted such as your name, contact details and also sensitive personal data such as information in your CV, and such personal data is stored, processed, used and disclosed by us in the following way:
- It is stored on our company database and used by us to understand your needs and to match your profile with potential job opportunities where you have given your consent for us to do so
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity takes the protection of your personal data very seriously.
For comprehensive information on how we manage and safeguard your data, and how you can understand what we retain and how you can update such data or have it deleted, please refer to - https://www.prosperity.ie/privacy.html
By proceeding with this job application, you are demonstrating clear affirmative action, signifying agreement to the processing of your personal data.