Payments Product Owner
- Salary: €35,000 - €40,000
- Location: Mainland Europe
- Job Number: BBBH7233
- Status: Permanent
- Experience: 3 - 4
Payments Product Owner
We are currently working with an Irish e-commerce portal with a vast International reach.
They are looking for a Product Owner with strong experience in the full spectrum of the payments systems to join their ever-growing international team.
They are seeking an individual with a passion for online platforms and who shares their entrepreneurial mindset.
(This role can be based in either Ireland or Portugal).
- Define, build and manage the integrated plans and e-commerce solutions on a 360-degree platform. Work closely with the product management team to understand possible improvements on the payments area.
- Understand the customers' needs, and identify possible areas of improvement.
- Set goals and KPI's for the specific product.
- Have a clear understanding of all aspects of the payments products such as, the competitive analysis, market insights, roadmap development, A/B Testing, and overall performance operational optimization.
- Above all, you will scale things through high-pace delivery with overwhelming efficiency.
- Develop new product solutions to help understand the marketing demands.
- Work with alongside with the finance team to identify and implement new payment methods, currencies, and better ways to improve the overall customer experience.
The ideal candidate:
- Ideally 3+ years' experience as a mobile app product owner.
- Strong commercial and data awareness.
- A/B testing experience.
- Experience in Agile and Scrum environments
- Able to define e articulate payment features
- Desirable previous experience working along an e-commerce platform.
- Strong understanding of customer needs and desire to keep up with the market demands and trends. Innovative/ Entrepreneurial mindset.
- Payment Vendor Experience.
The information we collect and how we use it:
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity collects your information from job applications you have submitted such as your name, contact details and also sensitive personal data such as information in your CV, and such personal data is stored, processed, used and disclosed by us in the following way:
- It is stored on our company database and used by us to understand your needs and to match your profile with potential job opportunities where you have given your consent for us to do so
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity takes the protection of your personal data very seriously.
For comprehensive information on how we manage and safeguard your data, and how you can understand what we retain and how you can update such data or have it deleted, please refer to - https://www.prosperity.ie/privacy.html
By proceeding with this job application, you are demonstrating clear affirmative action, signifying agreement to the processing of your personal data.