Senior Web Developer
- Salary: €40,000 - €50,000
- Location: Co. Dublin
- Job Number: BBBH7230
- Status: Permanent
- Experience: 4 - 5
Our client is a leading retailer with an extensive presence across the Irish and UK markets, both high street and online.
They are currently seeking to make the key appointment of a Senior Front-end / Web Developer who will work within their cross functional team with content and marketing experts to further develop and optimise their e-commerce platform.
The successful applicant for this role will have responsibility for the design and layout across front-end and back-end (Basic PHP, SQL, Magento)
The successful applicant will be UI/UX driven and will have a good instinct for how design affects user journey and conversion.
Depending on the experience of the successful applicant, there will be potential to take on more responsibilities (backend dev, leading of project management..)
Skills & Knowledge
- Excellent knowledge of user centric design and practices with experience related in : PSD / Sketch, wireframes, HTML templates, layout and features of the websites.
- Demonstratable experience of having designed responsive web and mobile applications.
- Solid Ecommerce experience, strong knowledge of WordPress, SEO best practices
- Knowledge of an agile framework, version controls like Git or Github
- Knowledge of Network and server management (DNS, server protocol…).
- First rate attention to detail, time management and communication skills.
- Depending on the extent of experience, there is potential to take on more backend responsibility in time.
Nice to have or you could evolve in these areas :
- Abilities / experience with Magento Platform v 2.0, layout XML and theme development
- Magento Front-end dev certified
- Abilities / experience with JIRA /Git Hub
- PHP, SQL abilities / experience
- Back end web dev abilities / experience
- Knowledge of server installation and config
- Payment integration abilities / experience
The information we collect and how we use it:
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity collects your information from job applications you have submitted such as your name, contact details and also sensitive personal data such as information in your CV, and such personal data is stored, processed, used and disclosed by us in the following way:
- It is stored on our company database and used by us to understand your needs and to match your profile with potential job opportunities where you have given your consent for us to do so
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity takes the protection of your personal data very seriously.
For comprehensive information on how we manage and safeguard your data, and how you can understand what we retain and how you can update such data or have it deleted, please refer to - https://www.prosperity.ie/privacy.html
By proceeding with this job application, you are demonstrating clear affirmative action, signifying agreement to the processing of your personal data.