Android Product Owner
- Salary: €35,000 - €40,000
- Location: Mainland Europe
- Job Number: BBBH7231
- Status: Permanent
- Experience: 3 - 4
Android Product Owner
Location: Portugal/ Ireland
We are currently working with an Irish based e-commerce portal with a vast International reach.
They are currently looking for a Product Owner with strong experience in Android, IOSmobile Apps to join their ever-growing international team.
They are seeking an individual with a passion for online platforms and who shares their entrepreneurial mindset.
- Understand the company's strategic and competitive position on the market and deliver products that are recognised to be the best in the industry.
- Establish a shared vision and set goals and objectives for your Product area and with the rest of the product teams.
- Demonstrate analytical thinking and data knowledge.
- Develop a competitive analysis, market insights, roadmap development, A/B testing, overall product marketing, and post launch analysis.
- Settling KPI's and overall strategies.
- Define to go market strategies for the specific product.
- Above all, you will scale things through high-pace delivery with overwhelming efficiency.
- Develop new product solutions to help understand the marketing demands.
- A minimum of 3 years as a mobile product owner.
- Strong commercial awareness.
- Previous experience in releasing commercial apps on Androids.
- Able to define e articulate app features, epics and user stories.
- Desirable previous experience working along an e-commerce platform.
- Strong understanding of customer needs and desire to keep up with the market demands and trends.
- Innovative/ Entrepreneurial mindset.
The information we collect and how we use it:
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity collects your information from job applications you have submitted such as your name, contact details and also sensitive personal data such as information in your CV, and such personal data is stored, processed, used and disclosed by us in the following way:
- It is stored on our company database and used by us to understand your needs and to match your profile with potential job opportunities where you have given your consent for us to do so
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity takes the protection of your personal data very seriously.
For comprehensive information on how we manage and safeguard your data, and how you can understand what we retain and how you can update such data or have it deleted, please refer to - https://www.prosperity.ie/privacy.html
By proceeding with this job application, you are demonstrating clear affirmative action, signifying agreement to the processing of your personal data.