- Salary: Depending on Experience
- Location: Dublin City Centre
- Job Number: BBBH7227
- Status: Permanent
- Experience: 5 - 6
My client, a fast growing, very successful tech company are looking for an experienced Graphic Designer.
They have recently gone through a brand refresh and would like you to become the brand champion and work across the print and digital collateral supporting the marketing and sales teams with the top quality visual design.
They would like you to bring the new brand to life across multiple channels - print, digital, video, social media, slides and presentations.
You will be working across marketing collateral for print and digital as well as collaborating with product marketing - you will need strong skills in presentation design, diagrams, and have the ability to translate complex technical information into easy to understand slides, diagrams etc
Skills and experience required:
* Min 5 years of relevant experience
* Proven track record working with high quality modern brand design across multiple channels
* Strong portfolio of relevant print and digital work (modern brand design applied across variety of channels)
* Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite as well as good knowledge of video capturing and editing tools (Premiere Pro, Camtasia)
* Excellent skills with preparing presentations with Google Slides and PowerPoint
* Full eligibility to work in Ireland
If you believe that you are suitable for this role, please get in touch :)
The information we collect and how we use it:
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity collects your information from job applications you have submitted such as your name, contact details and also sensitive personal data such as information in your CV, and such personal data is stored, processed, used and disclosed by us in the following way:
- It is stored on our company database and used by us to understand your needs and to match your profile with potential job opportunities where you have given your consent for us to do so
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity takes the protection of your personal data very seriously.
For comprehensive information on how we manage and safeguard your data, and how you can understand what we retain and how you can update such data or have it deleted, please refer to - https://www.prosperity.ie/privacy.html
By proceeding with this job application, you are demonstrating clear affirmative action, signifying agreement to the processing of your personal data.