- Salary: Depending on Experience
- Location: Dublin City Centre
- Job Number: BBBH7219
- Status: Permanent
- Experience: 4 - 5
We are currently working with a multi-national digital marketing company who work extensively with a major sector. They are at the top of their niche globally and are in a rapid growth phase. They are currently looking for experienced Product Manager to join their team.
You will be passionate about product development.
You will understand business needs and organize effective requirements definition to develop new products and to enhance existing products.
You will identify potential products, conduct market research, generate product requirements, determine specifications, product timetables, budget and time-integrated plans for product introduction.
You will work closely with technical team to coordinate products from initiation to launch, identify and solve the problems that challenge the products' sustainability.
You will collaborate with the engineering and marketing teams on new feature development.
You will investigate and improve effectiveness of technological solutions and internally developed methods
Skills and experience required:
* Min 4 years of industry experience in product management, product design and software development;
* Firsthand knowledge of digital advertising policies and systems in digital channels (Google, FB, AdRol, Criteo, Twitter, Bing and etc. ) is a very big advantage
* Understanding of digital marketing tools and methodologies;
* Third level degree or relevant experience in Computer Science, IT Engineering or related discipline;
* Fluent English
* Fully eligible to work in Ireland
The information we collect and how we use it:
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity collects your information from job applications you have submitted such as your name, contact details and also sensitive personal data such as information in your CV, and such personal data is stored, processed, used and disclosed by us in the following way:
- It is stored on our company database and used by us to understand your needs and to match your profile with potential job opportunities where you have given your consent for us to do so
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity takes the protection of your personal data very seriously.
For comprehensive information on how we manage and safeguard your data, and how you can understand what we retain and how you can update such data or have it deleted, please refer to - https://www.prosperity.ie/privacy.html
By proceeding with this job application, you are demonstrating clear affirmative action, signifying agreement to the processing of your personal data.