Sponsorship and Partnership Director
- Salary: Negotiable
- Location: Dublin South
- Job Number: BBBH7205
- Status: Permanent
- Experience: None
My client is one of Ireland`s most well-known publishers. They are proud of their reputation across the country offering print, digital and events.
They have some strategic projects coming soon in 2019. Therefore, are looking for a dynamic, self-motivated and experienced sales candidate with previous experience within the media sector (agency or client side).
The successful candidate must have excellent relationships with a wide range of agencies and clients already.
- Title: Sponsorship and Partnership Director
- Type: Permanent
- Salary: Negotiable depending on experience, so tell me what you are looking for :)
- Location: South Dublin, close to dart and bus lines
- Reports to: Chief Revenue Officer
- Minimum 5 - 6 years of experience as a senior sales manager/sales director
- Strong experience in delivering digital, social and experiential solutions is essential and this candidate will need to be comfortable and effective at working with internal stakeholders and senior clients and agency contacts.
- Proven track record in selling full 360 partnerships to clients
- Strong leadership experience
If sounds like you, give me a shout!
The information we collect and how we use it:
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity collects your information from job applications you have submitted such as your name, contact details and also sensitive personal data such as information in your CV, and such personal data is stored, processed, used and disclosed by us in the following way:
- It is stored on our company database and used by us to understand your needs and to match your profile with potential job opportunities where you have given your consent for us to do so
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity takes the protection of your personal data very seriously.
For comprehensive information on how we manage and safeguard your data, and how you can understand what we retain and how you can update such data or have it deleted, please refer to - https://www.prosperity.ie/privacy.html
By proceeding with this job application, you are demonstrating clear affirmative action, signifying agreement to the processing of your personal data.