Social Account Manager
- Salary: €30,000 - €35,000
- Location: Dublin City Centre
- Job Number: BBBH7182
- Status: Permanent
- Experience: 1 - 2
A Dublin based creative advertising agency are currently seeking a talented Social Media Executive to join their team as a Social Account Manager in the heart of Dublin City.
- Developing creative social media content for our clients, across Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc.
- Collaborating and co-ordinating projects with the design team
- Oversee the copy & content creation for all social platforms
- Reporting on the social media performance, compiling the data & analytics from various platforms
- Establishing and staying on top of current social trends
- 1-2 years of experience in a digital agency or marketing agency managing social media accounts
- Strong knowledge of social media platforms, such as Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter, & YouTube
- Ability to recognise the characteristics of engaging and shareable content, and what makes certain content suitable for each platform
- Experience, planning, creating and implementing social media content
- Attention to detail
- Creative thinker
- Ability to identify, measure and improve the impact of social content
- Experienced with analytical tools, such as Google Analytics, Facebook Analytics and native tools
The information we collect and how we use it:
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity collects your information from job applications you have submitted such as your name, contact details and also sensitive personal data such as information in your CV, and such personal data is stored, processed, used and disclosed by us in the following way:
- It is stored on our company database and used by us to understand your needs and to match your profile with potential job opportunities where you have given your consent for us to do so
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity takes the protection of your personal data very seriously.
For comprehensive information on how we manage and safeguard your data, and how you can understand what we retain and how you can update such data or have it deleted, please refer to - https://www.prosperity.ie/privacy.html
By proceeding with this job application, you are demonstrating clear affirmative action, signifying agreement to the processing of your personal data.