Social Media Manager
- Salary: Negotiable
- Location: Dublin West
- Job Number: BBBH7010
- Status: Permanent
- Experience: 3 - 4
Social Media Manager
Our client is one of the biggest retail platforms in Ireland and they are looking for a skilled Social Media Manager to join their Digital Marketing team.
If you have a passion for everything social media and digital innovation and you have a strong interest in Fashion, this could be the role for you.
- Improve Brand Development, researching and implementing new platforms and trends to drive digital innovation.
- Identify target customers and improve customer retention.
- Align the Social Media strategy with the overall goals and KPIs of the company.
- Work closely with cross functional teams, including Web development, content and promotions.
- Assist in improving customer engagement and conversation rates
- Measure and analyse the overall data flows and return on Investment of campaigns.
- 3+ years of experience in developing content and managing the social platforms and communities in a corporate environment, ideally retail.
- Daily management of sequential paid marketing programs throughout the customer lifecycle.
- Highly experienced in social media platforms and having demonstrable experience in social media management (campaigns optimizations and creation, briefing, and creative and tech development).
- Scheduling/posting/ reporting data analysis, bidding and optimization of the platforms.
- Commercial and fashion awareness and the ability to align creative content with commercial goals.
- The ability to bring new exciting and innovative ideas to the table.
The information we collect and how we use it:
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity collects your information from job applications you have submitted such as your name, contact details and also sensitive personal data such as information in your CV, and such personal data is stored, processed, used and disclosed by us in the following way:
- It is stored on our company database and used by us to understand your needs and to match your profile with potential job opportunities where you have given your consent for us to do so
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity takes the protection of your personal data very seriously.
For comprehensive information on how we manage and safeguard your data, and how you can understand what we retain and how you can update such data or have it deleted, please refer to - https://www.prosperity.ie/privacy.html
By proceeding with this job application, you are demonstrating clear affirmative action, signifying agreement to the processing of your personal data.