Dutch Account Executive - PR & Social Media
- Salary: Negotiable
- Location: Dublin City Centre
- Job Number: BBBH7199
- Status: Permanent
- Experience: 0 - 1
My client is an award-winning and international Communications Agency based in Dublin, facing a huge expansion across EMEA and currently looking for a dynamic and enthusiastic Dutch Account Executive with previous experience in PR and Social Media.
- Type: Permanent
- Title: Account Executive
- Location: Dublin central (easy access by bus, dart or walking if you leave in a central area)
- Salary: Negotiable depending on experience (they are happy to see junior and senior profiles)
- Benefits: Health care after 12 months, annual bonus (depending on company performance)
- Responsibilities: You will be responsible for delivering successful PR and Social Media results (online and offline) as such as managing key clients' accounts.
- Personal skills: You are enthusiastic, hardworking, multi-cultural, ambitious, imaginative and eager to learn. You will have the desire to work in a fast growing and energetic environment and take responsibility for delivering the best support to clients and other team members.
- Experience: You must have from 6 months - 3 years of experience in PR and/or Social Media. Fantastic digital communication experience, preferably with another PR agency (but client side is more than welcome).
- Languages: Dutch Native / Fluent English
- Educational Background: Third level Degree in Marketing or Relevant Field
- Knowledge: Good understanding of media, bloggers and social media landscapes
If it sounds like you, drop me a line!
The information we collect and how we use it:
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity collects your information from job applications you have submitted such as your name, contact details and also sensitive personal data such as information in your CV, and such personal data is stored, processed, used and disclosed by us in the following way:
- It is stored on our company database and used by us to understand your needs and to match your profile with potential job opportunities where you have given your consent for us to do so
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity takes the protection of your personal data very seriously.
For comprehensive information on how we manage and safeguard your data, and how you can understand what we retain and how you can update such data or have it deleted, please refer to - https://www.prosperity.ie/privacy.html
By proceeding with this job application, you are demonstrating clear affirmative action, signifying agreement to the processing of your personal data.