- Salary: Not Disclosed
- Location: Co. Dublin
- Job Number: BH7192
- Status: Permanent
- Experience: 1 - 2
Our client offers a unique and highly enjoyable online shopping experience, one that has earned it millions of customers across the globe.
To facilitate their ongoing expansion, they now require an exceptional and passionate CRM Executive to work from its Dublin Headquarters.
The primary purpose of this role will be to deliver the Customer Relationship Management platform across their operation markets, with a major focus on delivering promotional newsletters and optimising content display at different stages of the overall Contact Lifecycle.
- Delivering state of art promotional newsletters, being responsible for writing creative briefs, briefing the creative team and webmasters on landing pages, building newsletters and identifying audience segments across the different platforms
- Being responsible for improving emails in close cooperation with Management and the Product team to improve the after sales turnover
- Work on the strategy for the overall Lifecycle communications, also being part of the Development of testing strategies to guarantee the most efficient approach for the company and its customers
- Reporting on the performance of email communications and taking insights to improve the communication flow across all the company departments and clients
- Work with management on strategy development across all email communications and market segmentation
- Experienced with email marketing and overall CRM tools, preferably with 1-2 years of experience
- Experience with data flows, targeting and segmenting across the platform
- Knowledgeable on html/CSS of Google Analytics and/or Adobe Analytics
- Fluency in another European language would be a plus, such as Spanish, Italian, French, Dutch, German, Danish