Business Account Director
- Salary: €80,000 - €90,000
- Location: Co. Dublin
- Job Number: BBBH7189
- Status: Permanent
- Experience: 6 - 7
We are working with a leading agency in Dublin to identify a Business Director for their Dublin operations. The role will have a key emphasis on ensuring the combined profitability of the Agency and its Client portfolio.
The role requires ongoing and effective management of the client portfolio and involves managing collaboration and communication across the different teams within the Agency to deliver on commitments to clients.
The role will require the successful candidate to work with clients to develop a deep understanding of clients' businesses and their goals, and to identify and resolve challenges
The successful applicant for this role will also be required to partake in pitches for new business and identify additional revenue streams and opportunities to drive the Agency's profitability.
The successful applicant will also be tasked with mentoring and inspiring a team and aligning the team to the Agency's values and goals
- A minimum of 6 to 7 years of experience in the advertising or marketing space
- Experience of having managed a team of 5 plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Highly commercial and strategic mindset
- Strong track record of having delivered and surpassed expectations on client requirements
- First rate communication abilities
- The ability to work autonomously and on own initiative
The information we collect and how we use it:
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity collects your information from job applications you have submitted such as your name, contact details and also sensitive personal data such as information in your CV, and such personal data is stored, processed, used and disclosed by us in the following way:
- It is stored on our company database and used by us to understand your needs and to match your profile with potential job opportunities where you have given your consent for us to do so
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity takes the protection of your personal data very seriously.
For comprehensive information on how we manage and safeguard your data, and how you can understand what we retain and how you can update such data or have it deleted, please refer to - https://www.prosperity.ie/privacy.html
By proceeding with this job application, you are demonstrating clear affirmative action, signifying agreement to the processing of your personal data.