- Salary: €40,000 - €50,000
- Location: Co. Dublin
- Job Number: BBBH7179
- Status: Permanent
- Experience: 3 - 4
A major publisher is currently seeking a Digital Strategist to drive reader revenues on their online platform, based at their office in Dublin.
- Developing a strategy to reduce customer churn
- Gathering customer insights from google analytics, keywords analysis, most popular articles, online surveys and from events, to understand our customers' needs
- Building marketing plans, based on insights, to target customers more effectively
- Impacting the subscription numbers through pricing psychology
- Increasing the global digital subscription via partnerships and digital marketing
- Develop, track and revising a monthly lead generation list for targeting with marketing communications
- Attending and identifying events and meetings, for promotion of the digital platforms (international events too)
- Degree in marketing, business or a related discipline
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in a similar digital marketing/revenue strategist role
- Excellent communication both written and oral
- Mailchimp, Adobe Photoshop, google analytics skills.
- Experience in product marketing, launches and events
- Budgetary skills
- Full clean driving license essential
- Project management; skilled in prioritising
- Knowledge of agriculture an advantage
If you're a good fit for the role, apply today!
Jonny King : )
The information we collect and how we use it:
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity collects your information from job applications you have submitted such as your name, contact details and also sensitive personal data such as information in your CV, and such personal data is stored, processed, used and disclosed by us in the following way:
- It is stored on our company database and used by us to understand your needs and to match your profile with potential job opportunities where you have given your consent for us to do so
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity takes the protection of your personal data very seriously.
For comprehensive information on how we manage and safeguard your data, and how you can understand what we retain and how you can update such data or have it deleted, please refer to - https://www.prosperity.ie/privacy.html
By proceeding with this job application, you are demonstrating clear affirmative action, signifying agreement to the processing of your personal data.