Chief Operations Officer
- Salary: Not Disclosed
- Location: Co. Dublin
- Job Number: BBBH7157
- Status: Permanent
- Experience: 7 - 8
We are currently working with a multi-national digital marketing company who work extensively with a major sector.
This is a company that is in a rapid growth phase and has offices throughout the world. As they are not expanding their Ireland operation, they are seeking to make the key appointment of a COO.
The required candidate will have oversight of the business operations team and will be an experienced leader who has excellent knowledge of managing diverse teams in a fast-paced tech environment.
The successful applicant will be charismatic, highly organised and will by that type of individual who can provide sound judgement, vision and management direction for a business.
As well as people management the successful applicant will have a solid foundation in strategic foresight which includes Mergers and Acquisitions and new market penetration.
- Support operation team to ensure company metrics are in line with company financial objective to ensure their respective teams maintain and improve profitability.
- Lead strategy and tactical plans for the business.
- Manage and improve overall cost efficiency across the business.
- Develop clear roadmap of objectives, development plans and reporting systems to executives, business partners on a global level.
- Manage key relationships and partnerships with key partners and vendors.
- Minimum 7 years’ experience in a COO role within the technology sector.
- Graduate (preferable business degree)
- Developing, managing and recruiting an “always on” team.
- Ideally you have experience working in international markets.
- Travel (120) days a year.
- 2nd language would be advantageous.