- Salary: Negotiable
- Location: Co. Dublin
- Job Number: BBBH7149
- Status: Permanent
- Experience: 0 years
Experienced Product Manager required for a very successful international ecommerce company headquartered in Ireland.
Have you got over 3 years of experience and some of it in successful payments solutions for ecommerce? This is your chance to join a world class team and deliver products that delight millions of users.
You will deliver world class product, establish a shared vision and set goals and objectives for your products. You will own the KPIs, roadmap prioritisation and decision making and support future product initiatives based on feedback analysis.
You will be an expert in products managed including competitive analysis, market insights, roadmap development, usability testing and product marketing.
Skills and experience required:
* Min 3 years of experience as product owner/manager - ideally in payments
* Experience with Agile and Scrum
* Experience with A/B testing
* Customer focused, data driven, very commercial mindset
* Passionate about product development
* Full eligibility to work in Ireland
If you believe that you are suitable for this role, please get in touch :)
The information we collect and how we use it:
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity collects your information from job applications you have submitted such as your name, contact details and also sensitive personal data such as information in your CV, and such personal data is stored, processed, used and disclosed by us in the following way:
- It is stored on our company database and used by us to understand your needs and to match your profile with potential job opportunities where you have given your consent for us to do so
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity takes the protection of your personal data very seriously.
For comprehensive information on how we manage and safeguard your data, and how you can understand what we retain and how you can update such data or have it deleted, please refer to - https://www.prosperity.ie/privacy.html
By proceeding with this job application, you are demonstrating clear affirmative action, signifying agreement to the processing of your personal data.