Mobile Product Manager
- Salary: Negotiable
- Location: Dublin South
- Job Number: BBBH7148
- Status: Permanent
- Experience: 3 - 4
Great opportunity for Product Manager with mobile app experience to define the strategy and lead the development of great user experience in a very successful international ecommerce company headquartered in Ireland.
You will work with the development team to ship world class features for an iOS app that had been recognizes as one of the best in its category. You will need tons of passion about mobile app tech and product development in general.
You will make decisions that are driven by data but also strong design sense and product vision. Demonstrating strong analytical ability in a data driven environment you will own and be accountable for the metrics in your area.
You will support further product initiatives based on the feedback gathered and you will work closely with marketing teams on the market strategy for new features.
Skills and experience required:
* Min 3 years of experience as a mobile app product owner/manager
* Experience with Agile and Scrum
* Customer focused, data driven, very commercial mindset
* Passionate about product development, technically minded - with a keen interest in mobile app technologies
* Full eligibility to work in Ireland
If you believe that you are suitable for this role, please get in touch :)
The information we collect and how we use it:
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity collects your information from job applications you have submitted such as your name, contact details and also sensitive personal data such as information in your CV, and such personal data is stored, processed, used and disclosed by us in the following way:
- It is stored on our company database and used by us to understand your needs and to match your profile with potential job opportunities where you have given your consent for us to do so
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity takes the protection of your personal data very seriously.
For comprehensive information on how we manage and safeguard your data, and how you can understand what we retain and how you can update such data or have it deleted, please refer to - https://www.prosperity.ie/privacy.html
By proceeding with this job application, you are demonstrating clear affirmative action, signifying agreement to the processing of your personal data.