Sales Manager EMEA
- Salary: Negotiable
- Location: Co. Dublin
- Job Number: BBBH7144
- Status: Permanent
- Experience: 5 years
I am representing a top leader and fast-growing global SaaS company in Dublin.
Due to this massive expansion, they are looking for an experienced Sales Manager to lead a team of highly motivated & successful EMEA Account Executives.
The ideal candidate will not only leading the current Account Executive team but will have the ambition and opportunity to grow the team, oversee their extensive re-seller channel network, consistently achieve monthly, quarterly, and annual sales targets. Also, develop and execute a robust regional sales plan and deliver best in class customer experience.
Location: Dublin city
Package: Negotiable + competitive benefits
- 5 - 6 years of software sales experience (SaaS preferably) within the technology sector,
- 3+ years sales management experience, with a proven track record of meeting or exceeding sales goals. This includes experience mentoring, training and growing technology sales teams.
- Track record of strategic channel planning and management and B2B sales strategy
- Experience using Salesforce.com highly desirable.
- BA/BS (or equivalent) required, MBA/Masters preferred.
For more details, get in touch!
The information we collect and how we use it:
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity collects your information from job applications you have submitted such as your name, contact details and also sensitive personal data such as information in your CV, and such personal data is stored, processed, used and disclosed by us in the following way:
- It is stored on our company database and used by us to understand your needs and to match your profile with potential job opportunities where you have given your consent for us to do so
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity takes the protection of your personal data very seriously.
For comprehensive information on how we manage and safeguard your data, and how you can understand what we retain and how you can update such data or have it deleted, please refer to - https://www.prosperity.ie/privacy.html
By proceeding with this job application, you are demonstrating clear affirmative action, signifying agreement to the processing of your personal data.