Design Lead - Agency
- Salary: Negotiable
- Location: Dublin City Centre
- Job Number: BBBH7122
- Status: Permanent
- Experience: 5 - 6
Do you believe great design has a significant impact on success? Our client does. Having a fantastic track record of building engagement with many exciting brands, they know it does.
They are currently looking for a highly capable and experienced Design Lead to manage the design work flow and a small team of 3 creative designers
To be successful in the role you will need strong creative background as well as design management skills to create, lead and manage creative projects and campaigns. As a Design Lead you will review and contribute to the work of other designers.
Managing creative designers is one of the key responsibilities in the role. You have to know how to coach and develop talent and be comfortable and experienced with performance management, training, planning for upskilling opportunities and identify skill shortages in the team.
While a member of the management team, you will still be a hands on designer who can create, design and run large creative projects. The work covers print, digital and motion design
Skills and experience required:
* Min 5 years of experience
* Proven track record of executing communications projects from conception to production, including brand identity work, marketing campaigns, digital and motion design
* People management experience
* Proficiency with Adobe CS and After Effects - experience with motion design
* Proven track record leading and delivering both digital and print projects
* Experience working with account directors and account managers on project planning and optimising production margins
* Excellent communication and problem solving skills
* Full eligibility to work in Ireland
If you believe that you are suitable for this role, please get in touch :)
The information we collect and how we use it:
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity collects your information from job applications you have submitted such as your name, contact details and also sensitive personal data such as information in your CV, and such personal data is stored, processed, used and disclosed by us in the following way:
- It is stored on our company database and used by us to understand your needs and to match your profile with potential job opportunities where you have given your consent for us to do so
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity takes the protection of your personal data very seriously.
For comprehensive information on how we manage and safeguard your data, and how you can understand what we retain and how you can update such data or have it deleted, please refer to - https://www.prosperity.ie/privacy.html
By proceeding with this job application, you are demonstrating clear affirmative action, signifying agreement to the processing of your personal data.