HR Manager (igaming)
- Salary: Negotiable
- Location: Co. Dublin
- Job Number: BBBH7110
- Status: Permanent
- Experience: 4 - 5
We are currently working with a multi-national digital marketing company who work extensively with a major sector.
This is a company that is in a rapid growth phase and has offices throughout the world. As they are not expanding their Ireland operation, they are seeking to make the key appointment of a Senior HR Manager who will be responsible for the people management strategy and delivery.
Working with the Leadership Team to build the people operations and enabling it to achieve its
strategic goals, the successful applicant will be driving and shaping all people related aspects of the Group from talent acquisition and retention to performance management, engagement and
- Designs and owns HR strategies and/or programs to support business objectives and is
- responsible for all HR policies/processes/procedures to adhere the strategic direction.
- Designs and drives the talent management strategy and process for acquisition,
- development and retention.
- Designs, develops and delivers learning and development interventions to support
- career progression and employee development.
- Identifies, develops and implements employee engagement initiatives to support
- employee retention strategies.
- Ensures compliance with employment laws of relevant group company legislation.
- Manages the planning, development, implementation, administration and budgeting for
- the HR function
- Designs and implements Company Corporate Culture and promotes healthy work
- environment across all the Operations
- Designs and Implements Employer Brand Strategy
- Implements HR automation processes
- Bachelor's degree; Master's degree in business administration, HR (Global) management
- Minimum of 5 years' of relevant experience
- Experience in building HR function, strategy and successful management of HR
- Successful track record in creating, providing and promoting great culture and
- workplace practices
- Experience in Leading and managing HR teams, implementing HR systems
- Strong knowledge and experience of organisational design leadership and coaching
- Experience in multinational companies
- Experience in Startup companies
- Written and verbal Communication Proficiency.
- Problem Analysis/Solving
The information we collect and how we use it:
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity collects your information from job applications you have submitted such as your name, contact details and also sensitive personal data such as information in your CV, and such personal data is stored, processed, used and disclosed by us in the following way:
- It is stored on our company database and used by us to understand your needs and to match your profile with potential job opportunities where you have given your consent for us to do so
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity takes the protection of your personal data very seriously.
For comprehensive information on how we manage and safeguard your data, and how you can understand what we retain and how you can update such data or have it deleted, please refer to - https://www.prosperity.ie/privacy.html
By proceeding with this job application, you are demonstrating clear affirmative action, signifying agreement to the processing of your personal data.