- Salary: Negotiable
- Location: Dublin City Centre
- Job Number: BBBH7102
- Status: Permanent
- Experience: 4 years
Our client is one of the most well-known Irish and independent Public Relations (PR) agencies in Ireland -based in Dublin City Centre.
They specialise in Public Relations, Media Relations, Crisis Communications, Event, Social Media and Marketing Strategies
Due to continued growth, they are currently looking to hire an experienced PR Account Manager.
The Account Manager will manage the client relationship and manage all aspects of project delivery. They will develop new business proposals and build and foster strong client and media relationships.
They will use their excellent content development skills to create clear and concise written communication materials.
As an experienced communication professional they will be comfortable working with clients at a senior level and providing informed advice and communications support.
Skills and experience required:
* Min 4 years of relevant experience
* Excellent communications skills
* Experience managing campaigns and preparing realistic budgets
* Tons of enthusiasm and energy to network outside the office and cultivate relationships with relevant media representatives
* Multi-tasker who thrives in a fast paced environment
* Full eligibility to work in Ireland
If you believe that you are suitable for this role, please get in touch :)
The information we collect and how we use it:
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity collects your information from job applications you have submitted such as your name, contact details and also sensitive personal data such as information in your CV, and such personal data is stored, processed, used and disclosed by us in the following way:
- It is stored on our company database and used by us to understand your needs and to match your profile with potential job opportunities where you have given your consent for us to do so
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity takes the protection of your personal data very seriously.
For comprehensive information on how we manage and safeguard your data, and how you can understand what we retain and how you can update such data or have it deleted, please refer to - https://www.prosperity.ie/privacy.html
By proceeding with this job application, you are demonstrating clear affirmative action, signifying agreement to the processing of your personal data.