Paid Media Executive
- Salary: €25,000 - €40,000
- Location: Co. Dublin
- Job Number: BBBH7100
- Status: Permanent
- Experience: 2 - 3
A leading hotel group with a presence across Ireland are currently seeking an experienced Online Marketing Executive to add to their their digital marketing team.
The successful applicant for this role will be required to plan, implement & optimise strategies for their online marketing campaigns.
- Reporting website performance to the Ecommerce & Online Manager
- Assisting the Ecommerce & Online Manager with the effectiveness of online campaigns, across SEO, Affiliate Marketing, Display Ads and PPC campaigns
- Identifying trends & opportunities from analysing the data gathered from campaign & web activities
- Supporting the Online & Ecommerce manger in project management
- Implementing and managing the Email Marketing strategy
- Managing the website content, ensuring the look and feel are in line with the brand
- 2-3 years' experience minimum, in online marketing
- Strong numerical and quantitative analysis skills
- Good understanding of analytical tools, Google Analytics etc.
- Advanced excel skills are a must
- CMS and HTML knowledge
- Excellent project management skills
- Ability to clearly communication
- Self-motivated, ability to work of own initiative and in a team environment
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines
- Photoshop experience would be advantageous
- Attention to detail, and ability to multiple tasks
The information we collect and how we use it:
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity collects your information from job applications you have submitted such as your name, contact details and also sensitive personal data such as information in your CV, and such personal data is stored, processed, used and disclosed by us in the following way:
- It is stored on our company database and used by us to understand your needs and to match your profile with potential job opportunities where you have given your consent for us to do so
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity takes the protection of your personal data very seriously.
For comprehensive information on how we manage and safeguard your data, and how you can understand what we retain and how you can update such data or have it deleted, please refer to - https://www.prosperity.ie/privacy.html
By proceeding with this job application, you are demonstrating clear affirmative action, signifying agreement to the processing of your personal data.