Head of Marketing B2B2C
- Salary: €80,000 - €90,000
- Location: Co. Dublin
- Job Number: BBBH7093
- Status: Permanent
- Experience: 5 years
We are currently partnering with one of the fastest growing start-ups in Europe in tech industry.
The brand only established 3 years ago and is now operating across 10 countries. They are on the road to become a global leader within their niche.
They are looking for a Head of Marketing b2b2c to drive the business forward and fulfil ambitious revenue targets.
- Develop marketing strategies in order to reach the revenue targets
- Define and implement various marketing strategies to increase customer base and brand awareness across inbound and outbound marketing activities
- Responsible for the overall CRM strategies and management
- Develop b2b2c strategies in in order to promote the use of the platform by our client's customers
- Build and manage the marketing team
- 5 plus years of experience in marketing management role
- At least 5 years of experience defining and developing successful marketing strategies across CRM, Adwords, Email marketing and SEO in SaaS industry
- Proven track record in defining and implementing customer success strategies
- Experience in people management and hiring a team
- Excellent analytical skills
- Stakeholders management experience
The information we collect and how we use it:
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity collects your information from job applications you have submitted such as your name, contact details and also sensitive personal data such as information in your CV, and such personal data is stored, processed, used and disclosed by us in the following way:
- It is stored on our company database and used by us to understand your needs and to match your profile with potential job opportunities where you have given your consent for us to do so
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity takes the protection of your personal data very seriously.
For comprehensive information on how we manage and safeguard your data, and how you can understand what we retain and how you can update such data or have it deleted, please refer to - https://www.prosperity.ie/privacy.html
By proceeding with this job application, you are demonstrating clear affirmative action, signifying agreement to the processing of your personal data.