- Salary: Negotiable
- Location: Dublin South
- Job Number: BBBH7089
- Status: Permanent
- Experience: 4 - 5
Our client is a leading online entertainment brand currently seeking a hands-on Brand Manager to be part of their dynamic team.
The successful applicant for this role will be a complete customer focused individual and will be tasked with managing, developing and delivering world-class marketing and communication plans.
Salary: up to 50k + bonus
Location: Dublin South
- 3 - 4 years`experience as a Brand Manager in a Consumer brand (FMCG, Hospitality, Gaming, Retail, Healthcare, Pharma) within the Irish or UK market is a must
- Previous experience managing TTL communication plans that are executed in every marketing channel
- Previous experience liaising with media and creative agencies
- Passion for sports is a huge advantage
What you will do
- Manage truly TTL communication plans that are executed in every marketing channel, from TV to mobile banners, radio to YouTube.
- Aligning messaging and creative with the respective commercial teams.
- Briefing, managing and approving all weekly TV adapts.
- Briefing, managing and approving weekly radio adverts and monthly sponsorship credits
- Brief, manage and approve the weekly digital plans, working closely with the digital team
The information we collect and how we use it:
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity collects your information from job applications you have submitted such as your name, contact details and also sensitive personal data such as information in your CV, and such personal data is stored, processed, used and disclosed by us in the following way:
- It is stored on our company database and used by us to understand your needs and to match your profile with potential job opportunities where you have given your consent for us to do so
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity takes the protection of your personal data very seriously.
For comprehensive information on how we manage and safeguard your data, and how you can understand what we retain and how you can update such data or have it deleted, please refer to - https://www.prosperity.ie/privacy.html
By proceeding with this job application, you are demonstrating clear affirmative action, signifying agreement to the processing of your personal data.