Product Marketing Manager - Spanish
- Salary: Negotiable
- Location: Dublin City Centre
- Job Number: BBBH7085
- Status: Permanent
- Experience: 3 - 4
Our client offers a unique and highly enjoyable retail and online shopping experience, one that has earned it millions of customers across the globe.
They are now seeking Product Marketing Manager with experience, knowledge and passion for developing products.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right individual to become a key player on the product marketing team and drive growth and demand through increased brand and products optimization and differentiation.
You need to have passion for both offline and online marketing and experience in working with a wide portfolio of both retail and online products.
You will contribute to the go to market growth strategy, conduct performance and competitor analysis, develop product positioning and analyse market trends to generate product recommendations.
Skills and experience required:
- Minimum 4 years of product or brand marketing experience
- Native Spanish plus flunet English
- Experience driving meaningful insights from large data sets
- Confidence and ability to manage a large portfolio of products
- Experience with market research for retail and ecommerce
- Excellent communication skills
- Third level degree
If you believe that you are suitable for this role, please get in touch :)
The information we collect and how we use it:
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity collects your information from job applications you have submitted such as your name, contact details and also sensitive personal data such as information in your CV, and such personal data is stored, processed, used and disclosed by us in the following way:
- It is stored on our company database and used by us to understand your needs and to match your profile with potential job opportunities where you have given your consent for us to do so
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity takes the protection of your personal data very seriously.
For comprehensive information on how we manage and safeguard your data, and how you can understand what we retain and how you can update such data or have it deleted, please refer to - https://www.prosperity.ie/privacy.html
By proceeding with this job application, you are demonstrating clear affirmative action, signifying agreement to the processing of your personal data.