- Salary: Negotiable
- Location: Co. Dublin
- Job Number: BBBH7053
- Status: Permanent
- Experience: 9 - 10
My client is one of the biggest AdTech Multinationals in the Digital industry. They are looking for an ambitious and experienced sales professional to join their multicultural team in Dublin.
You will be responsible for developing and nurturing business in Ireland and UK focusing on e-commerce clients.
The successful candidate must have experience in sectors like Media Sales and/or Online Advertising, as such as fast-growing tech startups and e-commerce platforms. Your clients are Start-ups, Small and Medium Business, preferably in Ireland and UK.
Also, you have an exceptional background overachieving targets, working in constantly changing environments and the ability to consult and deliver high-end deals.
- Salary: Negotiable DOE
- Benefits: extensive list of benefits including relocation package if necessary
- Location: Dublin City Centre
- Contract: Full time & permanent position
- 9 + years' experience in Online Advertising, Media Sales and/or Online Advertising experience gained in the eCommerce sector
- Previous experience in a tech start-up
- Proven experience dealing with strategic accounts and C-level Executives
- Excellent commercial and business development skills
- Strong analytical, communication, presentation and reporting skills
- Used to working in a fast paced environment
The information we collect and how we use it:
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity collects your information from job applications you have submitted such as your name, contact details and also sensitive personal data such as information in your CV, and such personal data is stored, processed, used and disclosed by us in the following way:
- It is stored on our company database and used by us to understand your needs and to match your profile with potential job opportunities where you have given your consent for us to do so
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity takes the protection of your personal data very seriously.
For comprehensive information on how we manage and safeguard your data, and how you can understand what we retain and how you can update such data or have it deleted, please refer to - https://www.prosperity.ie/privacy.html
By proceeding with this job application, you are demonstrating clear affirmative action, signifying agreement to the processing of your personal data.