Head of Strategic Sales - Fashion
- Salary: Negotiable
- Location: Co. Dublin
- Job Number: BBBH7052
- Status: Permanent
- Experience: 9 - 10
Head of Strategic Sales
Prosperity has partnered with a global social platform who currently require a Head of Strategic Sales to build advertiser growth across the fashion sector.
The successful applicant for this role will be an experienced leader who has the ability to assist in building a team of sales and consultancy professionals and to offer solutions to their clients in the ecommerce space.
The successful applicant will work with cross functional teams to drive strategic priorities.
The successful applicant will be used to providing leadership in a fast paced and progressive environment, and will be passionate about developing a team and driving revenues
- Lead and develop the team through training, mentoring and managing
- Develop a motivated and consultative sales team.
- Develop solutions and ongoing enhancements to drive advertiser growth
- Increase sales and exceed yearly targets.
- Effectively liaise between sales and other invested business functions to maximise revenue growth.
- Research and strategic development to execute projects involving quantitative analysis.
- 10 years' experience in ecommerce / sales
- 5 years' in a leadership capacity
- A highly strategic background.
- Strong understanding of analytics and metrics, with the ability to analyse and optimise accordingly to drive revenues
- Excellent pitching qualities.
- Ability to influence cross functionally within the business.
- Proven track record in driving and exceeding sales targets
- BA/BS Degree
The information we collect and how we use it:
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity collects your information from job applications you have submitted such as your name, contact details and also sensitive personal data such as information in your CV, and such personal data is stored, processed, used and disclosed by us in the following way:
- It is stored on our company database and used by us to understand your needs and to match your profile with potential job opportunities where you have given your consent for us to do so
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity takes the protection of your personal data very seriously.
For comprehensive information on how we manage and safeguard your data, and how you can understand what we retain and how you can update such data or have it deleted, please refer to - https://www.prosperity.ie/privacy.html
By proceeding with this job application, you are demonstrating clear affirmative action, signifying agreement to the processing of your personal data.