- Salary: Negotiable
- Location: Co. Dublin
- Job Number: BBBH7039
- Status: Permanent
- Experience: None
Our client offers an Outsourced Onboarding service to clients and is currently seeking to hire an individual on contract basis who can design Onboarding plans for new hires, incorporating timescales and deadlines around training and other activities.
This role will suit someone who has worked as a training / onboarding specialist in the corporate sector and is happy to work on a part-time (as required) basis.
The successful applicant will work with companies to ensure new employees are sufficiently equipped with the knowledge necessary to become high-performing team members.
As such, the successful candidate will be responsible for the design and deployment of onboarding programs for new employees, ensuring effective delivery of process and systems training.
- Develop and maintain all onboarding, general training schedules, and process documentation, and ensure they adhere to predefined timelines.
- Analyse client requirements and deliver onboarding programs and general process & system training curriculums to their new employees.
- Ensure new hires are achieving key milestones and ensure progress evaluations
- Strong experience in Onboarding / Training
- Proven experience in the design and implementation of Onboarding programs
- Availability to work on an ad hoc / contract basis
- High attention to detail
- Excellent communications and written skills
The information we collect and how we use it:
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity collects your information from job applications you have submitted such as your name, contact details and also sensitive personal data such as information in your CV, and such personal data is stored, processed, used and disclosed by us in the following way:
- It is stored on our company database and used by us to understand your needs and to match your profile with potential job opportunities where you have given your consent for us to do so
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity takes the protection of your personal data very seriously.
For comprehensive information on how we manage and safeguard your data, and how you can understand what we retain and how you can update such data or have it deleted, please refer to - https://www.prosperity.ie/privacy.html
By proceeding with this job application, you are demonstrating clear affirmative action, signifying agreement to the processing of your personal data.