- Salary: Negotiable
- Location: Dublin City Centre
- Job Number: BBBH7026
- Status: Permanent
- Experience: 3 years
Our client is a leading retailer with an extensive presence across the Irish and UK markets, both high street and online.
They are currently seeking to hire a Web Developer with excellent front end skills and ecommerce experience to revamp existing websites and also work on an exciting new project.
This is an opportunity to join vibrant ecommerce team and work not only on maintenance but also new solutions for an instant recognition, trusted brand.
You will translate design files and wireframes into flexible, well thought out ecommerce templates, always keeping in mind the optimized user experience that drives conversions. You will ensure usability, follow best practice and execute projects to the highest standards.
Skills and experience:
* Min 3 years of experience developing websites
* Strong WordPress experience and ideally familiarity with Magento
* Samples of work/websites delivered are a must
* Ecommerce solutions experience
* Cross-browser delivery and troubleshooting experience
* Experience with version control tools
* Computer Science or related degree
* Full eligibility to work in Ireland
If you believe that you are suitable for this role, please get in touch :)
The information we collect and how we use it:
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity collects your information from job applications you have submitted such as your name, contact details and also sensitive personal data such as information in your CV, and such personal data is stored, processed, used and disclosed by us in the following way:
- It is stored on our company database and used by us to understand your needs and to match your profile with potential job opportunities where you have given your consent for us to do so
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity takes the protection of your personal data very seriously.
For comprehensive information on how we manage and safeguard your data, and how you can understand what we retain and how you can update such data or have it deleted, please refer to - https://www.prosperity.ie/privacy.html
By proceeding with this job application, you are demonstrating clear affirmative action, signifying agreement to the processing of your personal data.