French Associate Digital Marketing Manager
- Salary: Negotiable
- Location: Co. Dublin
- Job Number: BBBH7020
- Status: Permanent
- Experience: 3 - 4
My client is an international full-service creative agency with offices around the globe and a highly collaborative company culture. They are a favored partner to big brands, including Google, Airbnb and LinkedIn, and they offer the full suite of strategy, planning, perf media, digital and creative services.
They are currently looking for a creative, dynamic, strategic, organized, analytical and energetic French Associate Digital Marketing Manager for their Dublin office, and the successful applicant for this role will be tasked with driving impactful growth and adding value on the French clients' digital marketing channels.
Fluency in French and French market experience is essential in order to be considered.
- Implementing multi-channels digital campaigns: email, web, display advertising campaigns etc
- Campaigns testing and optimization
- Cross-functional team work: within the acquisition team, you will build relationships with the sales, operations, finance teams etc
- Project management skills
- Suggest new process ideas
- Track performance to increase marketing sourced revenue
- Able to identify opportunities for growth
- 3-5+ years of digital marketing experience
- Digital agency background preferable
- Successful experience in developing successful acquisition and/or demand generation marketing campaigns
- Acquisition, demand generation, all channels digital marketing experience
- Creative marketer, client- oriented and a leader that will design project to drive clients 'engagement
- Analytical skills, able to understand and analyze results to roll out a plan of action to optimize performance
- Strong communication and relationship building skills
- Strong project management skills to organize teams across complex projects.
- Enjoy what you do and be yourself!
CONTACT JULIE @ PROSPERITY
The information we collect and how we use it:
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity collects your information from job applications you have submitted such as your name, contact details and also sensitive personal data such as information in your CV, and such personal data is stored, processed, used and disclosed by us in the following way:
- It is stored on our company database and used by us to understand your needs and to match your profile with potential job opportunities where you have given your consent for us to do so
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity takes the protection of your personal data very seriously.
For comprehensive information on how we manage and safeguard your data, and how you can understand what we retain and how you can update such data or have it deleted, please refer to - https://www.prosperity.ie/privacy.html
By proceeding with this job application, you are demonstrating clear affirmative action, signifying agreement to the processing of your personal data.