- Salary: Negotiable
- Location: Dublin City Centre
- Job Number: BBBH7016
- Status: Permanent
- Experience: 3 years
Are you passionate about big data? Using ML and AI for decision making in commercial environment?
One of our clients, a leader in their niche, are looking to recruit a Product Owner for their team.
If you have at least 3 years of relevant experience - coming from a QA, software engineering or a technical Business Analyst role; and good understanding of product owner resposibilities plus some experience in a Product Owner role this might be the opportunity for you :)
You need to have first rate communication skills for dealing with internal and external stakeholders.
You will write great user stories and do an excellent job of backlog grooming.. You will define success metrics and driving feature adoption. Working closely with the design team you will make sure world class user experience is delivered.
You need to be passionate about technolocy, have an inquisitive mind and be detail oriented and technically minded.
Skills and experience required:
* min 3 years of experience (QA, software engineer or technical BA + some PO experience)
* excellent understanding of technical concepts, in particular APIs, big data, data captruring and ingestion to ML and AI
* excellent communication skills, influencing at all levels
* full eligibility to work in Ireland
If you believe that you are suitable for this role, please get in touch :)
The information we collect and how we use it:
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity collects your information from job applications you have submitted such as your name, contact details and also sensitive personal data such as information in your CV, and such personal data is stored, processed, used and disclosed by us in the following way:
- It is stored on our company database and used by us to understand your needs and to match your profile with potential job opportunities where you have given your consent for us to do so
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity takes the protection of your personal data very seriously.
For comprehensive information on how we manage and safeguard your data, and how you can understand what we retain and how you can update such data or have it deleted, please refer to - https://www.prosperity.ie/privacy.html
By proceeding with this job application, you are demonstrating clear affirmative action, signifying agreement to the processing of your personal data.