Digital Client Development Lead
- Salary: Negotiable
- Location: Co. Dublin
- Job Number: BBBH7019
- Status: Permanent
- Experience: 3 - 4
Our client is one of Europe's biggest publishers. Many of the brands they work with are household names and the level of repeat business they enjoy is testament to the quality an impact of the products they offer to the market.
As they continue to enjoy fantastic success and growth in both the Irish and international markets, they are now seeking to make the key appointment of a client development manager to lead a team and be proactive in strategy to meet the requirements of their customers.
This role would suit an individual who is very client focused and who has the ability to build great business relationships.
The ideal candidate will come from a background in which they have managed a successful team and personally developed senior accounts.
- Manage a successful team ensuring that the team achieves and surpasses revenue targets
- Manage performance in the team by ensuring the product suite is fully implemented with the client base.
- Help the team drive business forward by mentoring, leading and motivating the team.
- Be committed to the customers, understanding their challenges and bringing experience to each business challenge that they may face.
- Monitor inbound and outbound leads making sure that all leads are tracked and prospects are followed up.
- Track CRM system to make sure the CRM is being properly utilised.
- Excellent knowledge of the digital industry.
- Strong sales management experience and senior client development experience.
- Strong knowledge of performance led metrics, being able to mentor an already successful team.
- Strong knowledge of advertising products, a good understanding of web technologies.
- Ability to manage structure and performance in a team.
- Passion for driving a team to excel.
The information we collect and how we use it:
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity collects your information from job applications you have submitted such as your name, contact details and also sensitive personal data such as information in your CV, and such personal data is stored, processed, used and disclosed by us in the following way:
- It is stored on our company database and used by us to understand your needs and to match your profile with potential job opportunities where you have given your consent for us to do so
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity takes the protection of your personal data very seriously.
For comprehensive information on how we manage and safeguard your data, and how you can understand what we retain and how you can update such data or have it deleted, please refer to - https://www.prosperity.ie/privacy.html
By proceeding with this job application, you are demonstrating clear affirmative action, signifying agreement to the processing of your personal data.