- Salary: Depending on Experience
- Location: Dublin City Centre
- Job Number: BBBH6985
- Status: Permanent
- Experience: 2 - 3
Our client is a very dynamic startup, absolute leader in their niche offering. They are a team of highly talented, analytical people who believe in rewarding excellence and performance.
They are now looking for a Product Owner to join their passionate, creative and innovative team.
You will manage the progress of release plans, groom the backlog to stay on track with the strategic roadmap and provide regular updates to senior management on the progress and risks.
You will provide business scenarios, user stories and manage user acceptance testing to ensure the functionality effectively fulfils user goals.
Your excellent communication skills will ensure your success as a single point of contact for the development and product teams for clarification and change requests management.
Skills and experience required:
* min 2 years of relevant experience
* proven track record of delivery on time and meeting user/business requirements
* data driven and highly analytical mindset
* excellent planning and time management skills
* Agile experience beneficial
* online advertising industry experience/knowledge would be beneficial
* experience working with remote teams beneficial
* full eligibility to work in Ireland
If you believe that you are suitable for this role, please get in touch :)
The information we collect and how we use it:
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity collects your information from job applications you have submitted such as your name, contact details and also sensitive personal data such as information in your CV, and such personal data is stored, processed, used and disclosed by us in the following way:
- It is stored on our company database and used by us to understand your needs and to match your profile with potential job opportunities where you have given your consent for us to do so
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity takes the protection of your personal data very seriously.
For comprehensive information on how we manage and safeguard your data, and how you can understand what we retain and how you can update such data or have it deleted, please refer to - https://www.prosperity.ie/privacy.html
By proceeding with this job application, you are demonstrating clear affirmative action, signifying agreement to the processing of your personal data.