- Salary: Negotiable
- Location: Dublin City Centre
- Job Number: BBBH6984
- Status: Permanent
- Experience: 4 years
Our client, a well known retail and ecommerce brand Is now looking for a Senior Web Designer with strong people and project management skills to join their high performance, dynamic team.
It is a fantastic opportunity to work in a fast paced and rewarding environment for a premium brand. You will get to lead content related projects and manage a small team of junior designers.
You will be responsible for creating concepts, wireframes, final builds and testing.
You will own the delivery of all digital design from concept to final stages. You will be responsible for the design, build and deployment of bespoke web pages.
You will work with cross functional teams on the development of content pages always keeping in mind you are to deliver a quality, memorable brand experience for the users.
You will also be responsible for the daily updates, email and social media campaigns.
You will adopt and support Agile methodologies in your team.
Skills and experience required:
* min 4 years of experience
* strong portfolio of web design solutions, with responsive and mobile first examples
* experience leading a team
*proficient with Photoshop and Illustrator
* experience working to tight deadlines
* excellent communication skills, fluent English
* good knowledge of user centred design and UX principles
* full eligibility to work in Ireland
If you believe that you are suitable for this role, please get in touch :)
The information we collect and how we use it:
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity collects your information from job applications you have submitted such as your name, contact details and also sensitive personal data such as information in your CV, and such personal data is stored, processed, used and disclosed by us in the following way:
- It is stored on our company database and used by us to understand your needs and to match your profile with potential job opportunities where you have given your consent for us to do so
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity takes the protection of your personal data very seriously.
For comprehensive information on how we manage and safeguard your data, and how you can understand what we retain and how you can update such data or have it deleted, please refer to - https://www.prosperity.ie/privacy.html
By proceeding with this job application, you are demonstrating clear affirmative action, signifying agreement to the processing of your personal data.