Email / Content Specialist
- Salary: Not Disclosed
- Location: Co. Dublin
- Job Number: BBBH6906
- Status: Permanent
- Experience: 2 - 3
We are currently partnering with a large hotel group in Ireland who are looking to hire an Email/Content Marketing Specialist.
In this role you will be supporting the Email Marketing Manager to drive revenue via the Email Marketing channel.
- Manage email campaigns across 2 main hotel brands plus partner brands
- Hands on email creation, implementation & reporting
- Manage creative, email content, campaign execution & reporting,
- Create targeted, branded content for the email marketing campaigns to drive engagement and revenue.
- Analyse campaign result and optimise performance of email campaigns
- In collaboration with group Sales and Marketing team and Brand team create highly targeted email campaigns to drive revenue, engagement and retention.
- Create and write engaging content
- Actively conducting AB testing across subject lines, content, call to actions, and apply data driven optimisation strategies to drive revenue.
- Manage segmentation and targeting to improve engagement and drive revenue across the group
- 2-3 years' experience in email marketing
- Solid experienced in generating and optimising branded content in b2b and b2c environment
- Experience working with HTML, Google Analytics, Photoshop
- WordPress, Google Data Studio is an advantage
- Experience with email marketing platforms like Mailchimp and Dotmailer
- Very strong excel skills
- Familiar with managing big amount of data and email campaigns,
- Creative writer with excellent grammar skills
- Excellent communication skills
The information we collect and how we use it:
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity collects your information from job applications you have submitted such as your name, contact details and also sensitive personal data such as information in your CV, and such personal data is stored, processed, used and disclosed by us in the following way:
- It is stored on our company database and used by us to understand your needs and to match your profile with potential job opportunities where you have given your consent for us to do so
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity takes the protection of your personal data very seriously.
For comprehensive information on how we manage and safeguard your data, and how you can understand what we retain and how you can update such data or have it deleted, please refer to - https://www.prosperity.ie/privacy.html
By proceeding with this job application, you are demonstrating clear affirmative action, signifying agreement to the processing of your personal data.