Digital Media Executive
- Salary: €40,000 - €60,000
- Location: Dublin City Centre
- Job Number: BBBH6843
- Status: Permanent
- Experience: 2 - 3
My client is a leading media group in Ireland.
They have been selling their creative solutions across print, digital and events for top level audiences and are pround to be one of the most recognised companies in the media space actually.
They are looking for a Commercial Digital Media Executive that will be responsible for identifying sales opportunities within existing & new accounts.
Salary: up to 35k + 10k commission
Based in: Dublin city centre
- Develop trust relationships with clients, acquiring a thorough understanding of their needs and requirements continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives
- Play an integral part in generating new sales that will turn into long-lasting relationships
- Ensure the correct products and services are delivered to customers in a timely manner
- Serve as the link of communication between key customers and internal teams
- Report to clients on digital campaign results, driving new business consistent with the Client Business Plan
- BA/BS degree in Marketing, Business or equivalent
- Over 2 years' experience working in a sales role in the Media sector
- Experience in managing sales revenue targets
- Proven track record building sales pipeline and delivering large revenue
Looking forward to hearing from you!
The information we collect and how we use it:
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity collects your information from job applications you have submitted such as your name, contact details and also sensitive personal data such as information in your CV, and such personal data is stored, processed, used and disclosed by us in the following way:
- It is stored on our company database and used by us to understand your needs and to match your profile with potential job opportunities where you have given your consent for us to do so
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity takes the protection of your personal data very seriously.
For comprehensive information on how we manage and safeguard your data, and how you can understand what we retain and how you can update such data or have it deleted, please refer to - https://www.prosperity.ie/privacy.html
By proceeding with this job application, you are demonstrating clear affirmative action, signifying agreement to the processing of your personal data.