Front End Developer Gibraltar
- Salary: Negotiable
- Location: Dublin City Centre
- Job Number: BBBH6862
- Status: Permanent
- Experience: 4 years
Our client is a very successful, global online gambling brand operating across 30 countries with 5.5 million users globally. They are experiencing a massive growth and are looking to hire experienced, talented Front End Developers passionate about software development.
Please note this role is based in sunny Gibraltar :)
The role covers planning, development and improvements of the platform with a high degree of ownership on a continuous delivery basis. You will work with highly motivated, talented international team on challenging and diverse tasks.
You will collaborate closely with software architects, product owners and stakeholders - the whole process is agile and highly collaborative
Skills and experience required:
* Excellent understanding of mobile web development
* Proficiency with git, Maven, Chrome DevTools etc.
* Highly familiar with agile development and continuous delivery
* Eagerness to work on topics like performance optimization, responsiveness, scaling and high availability
* Fluent English
* Full eligibility to work in EU
If you believe that you are suitable for this role, please get in touch :)
Karolina / firstname.lastname@example.org / (01) 545 5592
The information we collect and how we use it:
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity collects your information from job applications you have submitted such as your name, contact details and also sensitive personal data such as information in your CV, and such personal data is stored, processed, used and disclosed by us in the following way:
- It is stored on our company database and used by us to understand your needs and to match your profile with potential job opportunities where you have given your consent for us to do so
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity takes the protection of your personal data very seriously.
For comprehensive information on how we manage and safeguard your data, and how you can understand what we retain and how you can update such data or have it deleted, please refer to - https://www.prosperity.ie/privacy.html
By proceeding with this job application, you are demonstrating clear affirmative action, signifying agreement to the processing of your personal data.