Inbound Marketing Specialist
- Salary: €25,000 - €40,000
- Location: Louth
- Job Number: BBBH6780
- Status: Permanent
- Experience: 2 years
I am currently working with a leading supplier in the marijuana business - not exactly the drug, but the means of taking the drug, and it is only for medical reasons : )
These guys are an international ecommerce platform, with a fantastic business model, and they are building a high performance team in the Irish market, operating from Co. Louth.
To that effect, they are currently seeking a Inbound Marketing Specialist to ensure all inbound activities are effective, with particular focus for managing the website, improving & scaling the marketing software setup & activation processes, analysis of customer relationships to generate leads backed by insights, and, the optimisation of both the existing & potential customer's journey to drive conversion.
- Managing and developing the ecommerce website
- Reporting on the websites performance and monitoring the SEO performance across all the pages
- Improving the activation processes and digital marketing tools with scalability in mind
- Developing and executing campaigns
- Managing the inbound marketing to generate leads and improve conversion
- Identifying and implementing improvements on our customer journey based on insights from analysing camping success and from customer feedback
- Presenting regular reports for different functions within the business and for various stakeholders
- Continuously focusing on optimising the quality of data collected, the performance of marketing activities and the user experience
- The go to person for all things marketing
- 2+ years' experience in Inbound Marketing
- Degree in Digital Marketing or related field
- Experience with SEM Rush, Moz
- Knowledge of latest trend and technology in SEO & CRO
- Content Marketing experience
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Strong knowledge of HTML & CSS
- Working experience with Google Analytics
Hit the apply button, swipe left or send your resume to email@example.com today : )
The information we collect and how we use it:
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity collects your information from job applications you have submitted such as your name, contact details and also sensitive personal data such as information in your CV, and such personal data is stored, processed, used and disclosed by us in the following way:
- It is stored on our company database and used by us to understand your needs and to match your profile with potential job opportunities where you have given your consent for us to do so
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity takes the protection of your personal data very seriously.
For comprehensive information on how we manage and safeguard your data, and how you can understand what we retain and how you can update such data or have it deleted, please refer to - https://www.prosperity.ie/privacy.html
By proceeding with this job application, you are demonstrating clear affirmative action, signifying agreement to the processing of your personal data.