Designer - retail space
- Salary: Negotiable
- Location: Dublin West
- Job Number: BBBH6782
- Status: Permanent
- Experience: 2 years
Looking for a passionate and energetic retail space Graphic Designer to work across a variety of projects in the retail sector. You need to have the talent and skill to create integrated customer experiences for brands big and small.
You will work on 3D visualization of retail interiors and fixtures, planning space and retail floors in CAD and design and print production files with Adobe suite. You have to be creative and demonstrate commercial awareness.
The role involves working directly with clients as well as with suppliers and contractors so you will need great communication skills and be comfortable presenting your ideas to a variety of stakeholders.
You need to be a confident, engaging team player who is happy to take ownership of projects and present a compelling story to the clients with your designs.
Skills and experience required:
* 2 years of experience
* Proficiency with AutoCAD and Photoshop, ideally also familiar with Revit
* Good experience with 3D design and drawings and some experience in preparing sample boards, schedules and specifications for tender
* Great attention to detail and strong organisational skills
* Fluency in English essential
* Full eligibility to work in Ireland
salary range: €26,000 - 30,000
If you believe that you are suitable for this role, please get in touch :)
Karolina / firstname.lastname@example.org / (01) 545 5592
The information we collect and how we use it:
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity collects your information from job applications you have submitted such as your name, contact details and also sensitive personal data such as information in your CV, and such personal data is stored, processed, used and disclosed by us in the following way:
- It is stored on our company database and used by us to understand your needs and to match your profile with potential job opportunities where you have given your consent for us to do so
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity takes the protection of your personal data very seriously.
For comprehensive information on how we manage and safeguard your data, and how you can understand what we retain and how you can update such data or have it deleted, please refer to - https://www.prosperity.ie/privacy.html
By proceeding with this job application, you are demonstrating clear affirmative action, signifying agreement to the processing of your personal data.