Digital Account Director/ Digital Strategist
- Salary: €40,000 - €60,000
- Location: Dublin City Centre
- Job Number: BBBH6693
- Status: Permanent
- Experience: 6 - 7
Our client belongs to one of the biggest Communications & Media groups in the world and is one of the best Communications, Public Relations and Sponsorship agencies in Ireland.
Their highly skilled Client Services & Planning teams are performing in-depth audits, planning effective strategies and delivering award-winning campaigns to consumer and corporate clients, including many top Irish and global brands.
They are now looking to hire a Digital Account Director/Digital Strategist to upskill their in-house teams and educate clients on everything Digital.
The successful applicant for this role will have 360 vision on Digital and the capacity to mentor and lead teams on an ongoing basis.
- Maintain and develop strong & long-term relationships with all clients
- Anticipate their digital needs
- Establish and present the best digital recommendations for all clients
- Actively participate to key pitches requiring in-depth digital expertise
- Work closely with all local suppliers and influencers (videographers, bloggers, etc.)
- Oversee digital campaigns and supervise digital KPIs for all teams
- Upskill the teams in-house on the latest digital trends
- Training and mentoring junior staff
- Be the main point of contact regarding all digital matters
- Organise workshops about digital, engaging all employees of the Agency
- Enhance the digital presence and online visibility of the Agency itself
- Responsible for all digital investments
- Manage digital budgets
- Publish frequent reports to the Director
- 6+ years' experience in an digital agency or in a digital leadership position
- Digital native
- Proven experience working on forward-thinking social and content strategies
- Excellent knowledge of Social Media, Content Creation, Consumer Engagement, Story-Telling, Mobile, Video, etc.
- Experience in Ireland or UK market
- Local network of digital suppliers
- Agency experience is a PLUS
The information we collect and how we use it:
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity collects your information from job applications you have submitted such as your name, contact details and also sensitive personal data such as information in your CV, and such personal data is stored, processed, used and disclosed by us in the following way:
- It is stored on our company database and used by us to understand your needs and to match your profile with potential job opportunities where you have given your consent for us to do so
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity takes the protection of your personal data very seriously.
For comprehensive information on how we manage and safeguard your data, and how you can understand what we retain and how you can update such data or have it deleted, please refer to - https://www.prosperity.ie/privacy.html
By proceeding with this job application, you are demonstrating clear affirmative action, signifying agreement to the processing of your personal data.