Senior Account Manager
- Salary: Negotiable
- Location: Dublin City Centre
- Job Number: BBBH6290
- Status: Permanent
- Experience: 3 - 4
Our client, an innovative creative studio that uses the tools of advertising and design to change the world, are seeking a positive, ambitious, experienced senior account manager to join their team in the heart of Dublin.
You will have the ability to think on your feet, with a natural flair for creativity that will enable you to understand their client's needs all within a time frame and budget.
Main responsibilities in role:
- Managing and developing strong relationships with new clients in statutory, government and non-commercial sectors, presenting and influencing all level of organisations.
- Providing high quality communications solutions and developing media strategy in order to grow client profile and effectiveness.
- Developing pitches and devising high quality proposals and presentations
- Project scheduling and oversight
- Developing integrated campaign plans
- Demonstrate a knowledge of working in partnership with media planners
- Briefing writers and designers
- Developing overall campaign structure and budget allocation
- A proven track record of successfully managing key accounts as well as a strong knowledge of the advertising landscape
- Experience with government and non-commercial clients
- Relevant qualifications with a minimum of 4 years experience in brand communications, marketing and advertising
- Excellent knowledge of the whole creative process within a creative agency
- Media buying liaison experience is a strong advantage but not a must
- Great communication and ability to collaborate with a team
If you feel this role's a perfect fit for you, please contact Clare@prosperity.ie or call me on 01 544 8787.
The information we collect and how we use it:
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity collects your information from job applications you have submitted such as your name, contact details and also sensitive personal data such as information in your CV, and such personal data is stored, processed, used and disclosed by us in the following way:
- It is stored on our company database and used by us to understand your needs and to match your profile with potential job opportunities where you have given your consent for us to do so
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity takes the protection of your personal data very seriously.
For comprehensive information on how we manage and safeguard your data, and how you can understand what we retain and how you can update such data or have it deleted, please refer to - https://www.prosperity.ie/privacy.html
By proceeding with this job application, you are demonstrating clear affirmative action, signifying agreement to the processing of your personal data.