- Salary: Negotiable
- Location: Dublin City Centre
- Job Number: BBBH6778
- Status: Permanent
- Experience: 8 years
UX Manger required for a company that offers a unique and highly enjoyable online shopping experience, one that has earned it over five million customers across the globe.
You will manage a team of designers working on a number of products available across a variety of devices. You will not only define the UX vision and strategy but also make sure your team has the support and direction to grow and deliver their best.
Think fast pace, commercial setting with a data driven approach to user experience and lots of opportunities to get hands on into design and research.
You will ensure that your team gets the guidance they need, you'll set their goals and provide feedback and critique of their work.
You will also define the vision, strategy and shape the way products are built.
Plus, you will also be in a position to get personally involved in the design process.
Skills and experience required:
* Min 7 years of experience, min 2 years managing people
* Experience working on large scale products across web and mobile
* Strong portfolio of commercial work
* Excellent knowledge of user centred design and research methods
* Brilliant communication skills
* Full eligibility to work in Ireland
If you believe that you are suitable for this role, please get in touch :)
Karolina / email@example.com / (01) 545 5592
The information we collect and how we use it:
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity collects your information from job applications you have submitted such as your name, contact details and also sensitive personal data such as information in your CV, and such personal data is stored, processed, used and disclosed by us in the following way:
- It is stored on our company database and used by us to understand your needs and to match your profile with potential job opportunities where you have given your consent for us to do so
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity takes the protection of your personal data very seriously.
For comprehensive information on how we manage and safeguard your data, and how you can understand what we retain and how you can update such data or have it deleted, please refer to - https://www.prosperity.ie/privacy.html
By proceeding with this job application, you are demonstrating clear affirmative action, signifying agreement to the processing of your personal data.