- Salary: Negotiable
- Location: Dublin South
- Job Number: BBBH6681
- Status: Permanent
- Experience: 3 - 4
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a Digital Designer to get involved with a high potential company. This enterprise is hugely resourced, funded, and has the backing of some of the leading online specialists in the Irish Market.
This is a great opportunity to work in a small, fast paced and dynamic inhouse design team.
Would you like to use your skills, experience and passion to help this fantastic company transition from a well-known (and loved!) digital entertainment brand to an instant recognition name?
You would be creating a variety of digital communication solutions ranging from landing pages, banner ads, digital assets for apps and website, emails and social media campaigns. Some print, events and outdoor advertising solutions might be required as well - it is a varied role where it is impossible to be bored.
There are tight deadlines to be faced and you need to be able to work on a number of projects at a time. You should also be a team player with a good sense of humour and passion for sports.
Skills and experience required:
- Min 3 years of experience in a fast paced design role
- Strong portfolio of relevant work (online ads, digital assets, landing pages)
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite
- Good knowledge of AfterEffects
- Good knowledge of HTML and CSS as well as Bootstrap for manipulating templates, layouts etc.
- Full eligibility to work in Ireland
If you believe that you are suitable for this role, please get in touch :)
Karolina / firstname.lastname@example.org / (01) 545 5592