- Salary: Negotiable
- Location: Dublin City Centre
- Job Number: BBBH6594
- Status: Permanent
- Experience: 8 years
Our client, an agency focused on developing creative and useful digital experiences for international clients, are currently looking for a Lead Developer to manage their front end team.
You will need people management experience as the roles requires management of a small team of developers working across web and mobile apps. Don't worry though, the role still gives plenty opportunity for hands on development, so it is important that you want to keep working with development tasks yourself.
Your main responsibility will be to manage the development and delivery of web and mobile prototypes.
You will need to collaborate with the creative team, the project managers and contribute to the rewarding company culture.
You'll have the chance to experiment and integrate with new frameworks and technologies, and the opportunity to pitch ideas. You will maintain learning and growth culture in your team.
Skills and experience required:
* Min 8 years of experience in frontend development
* Min 2 years in team management role
* Experience with React & React Native
* Agile project management experience
* Web and mobile development experience including animation and transitions
* Strong familiarity with Android/iOS UI design principles, patterns and best practices
If you believe that you are suitable for this role, please get in touch :)
Karolina / firstname.lastname@example.org / (01) 545 5592