Lead .NET Developer
- Salary: €60,000 - €80,000
- Location: Dublin City Centre
- Job Number: #6249
- Status: Permanent
- Experience: 5 - 6
I’m delighted to represent a company specialised in travel packages for students interested in volunteering and/or having a unique life experience in another country.
Following their business expansion, they are currently looking for an experienced Lead .NET Developer to be responsible for building .NET applications using (VB.net or C#).
Your primary responsibility will be to design and develop these layers of our applications, and to be looking after the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure.
A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is essential.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code.
- Integrate data storage solutions (SQL Server, MongoDB, Redis).
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
- Guiding, motivating and developing the Back-end Developers team.
- VB.net or C#
- WCF, Reporting Services SSRS, Web Services, SOAP, REST, Active directory
- SQL Server, MongoDB, Redis
- Node.js experience is a plus.
- Strong knowledge of .NET web framework.
- Proficient in C# and/or VB.net, with a good knowledge of their ecosystems.
- Familiarity with the Mono framework.
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming.
- Skill for writing reusable libraries.
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns.
- Knowledge of concurrency patterns.
- Familiarity with Microsoft SQL Server.
- Experience with popular web application frameworks.
- Familiarity with Windows Presentation Framework.
- Knack for writing clean, readable, and easily maintainable code.
- Understanding of fundamental design principles for building a scalable application.
- Experience creating database schemas that represent and support business processes.
- Basic understanding of Common Language Runtime (CLR), its limitations, weaknesses, and workarounds.
- Experience implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools.
Salary range: up to 65k / Permanent role.
Location: Dublin, City Centre.
**Please, if you are interested in applying for this opportunity, you should include examples of your work (portfolio), followed by a brief explanation of the role you played and in each project.
Please, submit your CV to email@example.com
Prosperity appreciates the opportunity to represent eligible candidates. We endeavour to be a valuable partner in your journey to a better role. We act as an efficient liaison between you, the candidate, and our clients, and we work hard to ensure that you receive a title, salary and benefits which will be fully commensurate to your skills and experience.