- Salary: Not Disclosed
- Location: Co. Dublin
- Job Number: MD11
- Status: Permanent
- Experience: 2 - 3
We are currently looking for a junior Multimedia Designer for one of our clients to work in a very busy studio for a well known Irish brand in Dublin
You will work alongside three other designers in the onsite studio team and will be responsible for assisting in the delivery of a wide variety of digital content working closely with the senior multimedia designer already on site.
You will be responsible for editing, repurposing and creating visually engaging and innovative video content and social media visual content but you will also be involved in the design and production of other digital formats as required (online campaigns, kiosk interfaces, online demos, online promotions, digital signage etc)
You need to be enthusiastic and passionate about new digital media technologies. You should show great initiative and an ability to clearly understand and interrogate briefs
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are important as the successful candidate will be working with members of the marketing team and multiple stakeholders across the wider international team.
Skills and experience required:
• 2 years commercial experience
• strong portfolio of work containing a variety of visually strong creative
• Examples of audiovisual and/or photographic work highlighting technical and stylistic competencies.
• Advanced level of Postproduction skills (audiovisual editing, image editing, motion graphics, animation, graphic design).
• Intermediate level Production skills (photo & video camera operation for studio and field capture, understanding of strobe and continuous lighting setups).
• Ability to visualise and develop creative ideation from initial brief all the way to script, storyboards and final project delivery.
• Knowledge of current online media standards and file formats.
• Experience of managing media assets & developing taxonomies.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Multimedia, Advertising or Design.
• Premiere Pro / Final Cut Pro X
• After Effects
• Flash / Animate CC
• Adobe InDesign
Some Coding knowledge would be beneficial (HTML5, CSS, AS3)
• Eligibility to work in Ireland without VISA sponsorship essential
salary circa €30,000
If you believe that you are suitable for this role, please get in touch :)
Karolina / email@example.com / (01) 545 5592