- Salary: €60,000 - €80,000
- Location: Dublin City Centre
- Job Number: 6201
- Status: Permanent
- Experience: 5 - 6
Location: Dublin – City Centre.
I’m currently representing the largest Global IT Services Company, considered the most sustainable corporation in the world, with presence in more than 20 countries including, North America, Latam, Europe, Middle East, and ASIA pacific.
They are currently looking for a Project Manager (PMO), with a successful consultative background in professional services, to deliver the best results from many different client’s projects.
- You will be working on senior level projects, delivering high annual budgets.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- 5+ years’ experience working as Tech Project Manager in Professional Services.
- Strong background working with Scrum, Agile and Waterfall methodology.
- PMO, TOM and ITIL experience, being capable of reviewing complex technology.
- Solid tech project management experience.
- Excellent consultancy skills.
If you believe this is an interesting opportunity and would like to discuss further information, please, submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Prosperity appreciates the opportunity to represent eligible candidates. We endeavour to be a valuable partner in your journey to a better role. We act as an efficient liaison between you, the candidate, and our clients, and we work hard to ensure that you receive a title, salary and benefits which will be fully commensurate to your skills and experience.