Digital Project Manager Job Description
Employers, please feel free to use and edit to your requirements this example of a job description -
The introduction should provide information about your company, its products / services and what you are aiming to achieve. You might indicate how the successful applicant for the role will slot into your organisation and who they will report to.
Example of Digital Project Manager Job Description
- Delivery of key Digital / Web projects
- Scope project requirements and prepare budget
- Develop support documentation including risk logs and requirement specifications
- Manage the expectation of key stakeholders during the project life cycle and ensure their satisfaction of the project outcomes
- Have a collaborative style working in conjunction with other business units and stakeholders to identify new web ideas, define requirements, create projects proposals and to assist in securing the appropriate budgets and resources required to deliver them successfully
- Help to establish and use “best web practices” in the areas of agile project and high quality web delivery.
- Highlight potential risks and act proactively to resolve issues
- Be an active member of the project team, supporting colleagues and peers to help achieve overall digital goals, and those of the team.
- Proven work experience as a Digital project manager
- Understanding and experience of Agile (Optional)
- Demonstrated ability to manage projects under challenging and pressurized scenarios
- Hands-on and creative web project owner / project manager who can effectively suggest, drive and challenge new ideas/ initiatives
- Strong people interaction and relationship building skills across multiple functions within the organization
- Strong sense of ownership and accountability with a strong ‘client / customer oriented’ ethos
- Excellent verbal and written communication, as well as interpersonal and presentation skills
- Highly organized and motivated project manager with an aptitude for understanding and solving problems
- PM certification is a plus
- BSc in Computer Science, Digital Marketing or relevant field