UX Designer Job Description
Employers, please feel free to use and edit to your requirements this example of a job description -
The introduction should provide information about your company, its products / services and what you are aiming to achieve. You might indicate how the successful applicant for the role will slot into your organisation and who they will report to.
Example of a UX Designer Job Description
- You will need to have a clear understanding of business goals and user behaviour.
- You will be responsible for conceiving and conducting user research, interviews and surveys, and translating them into sitemaps, wireframes and prototypes.
- You will identify design problems through hands-on user research and user testing and devise elegant solutions.
- You will develop workflows, interactions flows/information architecture, navigational flows, mock-ups, wireframes and prototypes.
- You will be responsible for process improvement and bringing user centred approach to the design, development and implementation of customer facing projects. You will ensure a consistent user experience.
- You will encourage creativity and idea generation via regular brainstorming sessions and you will educate team members on usability best practices.
- You will work collaboratively with a wide range of stakeholders in an agile environment.
- Minimum … years or relevant experience (with at least … designing for mobile devices/Software solutions)
- Proficient user of Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch and prototyping tools.
- User Research and data analytics experience
- Experience planning and leading user testing
- Excellent communication skills
- Relevant third level degree
- Please apply with a portfolio – it is an essential part of the process