- Salary: Negotiable
- Location: Dublin City Centre
- Job Number: BBBH5507
- Status: Permanent
- Experience: 2 - 3
For those who believes in natural food, this is a great opportunity to join a company that sells health and wellness through their high quality products.
This successful Irish brand has been recently through a big growth including Europe, Middle East, Australia and especially USA.
They are currently looking for a dynamic, proactive, friendly, team player and committed Sales Administrative to join their cool and easy-going environment.
- Looking after all the paper work related to the sales activities.
- Managing all vendor online portals and guarantee they are up to date.
- Managing new products release.
- Looking after promotional calendars
- Maintaining a good relationship with the sales team to reach targets.
- Keeping the senior sales manager's report updated.
- Organise content and improve training for store / new products launches.
- Managing customer service functions.
- Being available to assist on the telephone and reception duties.
- 2+ years' experience in a customer services and sales environment.
- Proven record of experience with the activities described above.
- Experience dealing with US market.
- Sales personality and team player driven.
- Analytical thinking.
- Must be extremely organised.
- Must have strong experience with Microsoft Office, especially worksheets on Excel.
- Must be proficient/native in English.
- Up to 40k
- Dublin, city centre.
If this sounds like you, then please get in contact with me today and we can discuss this amazing opportunity in more detail.
Prosperity appreciates the opportunity to represent eligible candidates. We endeavour to be a valuable partner in your journey to a better role. We act as an efficient liaison between you, the candidate, and our clients, and we work hard to ensure that you receive a title, salary and benefits which will be fully commensurate to your skills and experience.