Digital Marketing Executive
- Salary: €25,000 - €40,000
- Location: Louth
- Job Number: BBBH5358
- Status: Permanent
- Experience: 2 - 3
Digital Marketing Executive - Dundalk, Co. Louth
An exciting innovative company, leading with cutting edge technologies of the manufacturing & distribution of their eco-friendly product worldwide, are currently seeking a Digital Marketing Executive to complete the marking team at their base in Dundalk.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Increase business and grow relationships with our current customers through customer relation campaigns
- Generate new sales leads via customer acquisition campaigns.
- Developing and implementing strategies to nurture leads
- Aid the General Manager with implementing the PR strategy
- Improve SEO results to drive brand awareness to customers in new markets and existing markets.
- Managing PPC adverts across Google, Facebook & Instagram
- Manage and create social media for North America & Europe
- Content creation for blogs, vlogs, and case studies.
- Managing Trade Show and event attendances
- 2 years' experience in a Digital Marketing role ideally across hair, beauty, or fitness industry
- Experience with Magento Enterprise
- Experience using CRM, e.g Sugar, Salesforce etc.
- Experience managing Google Analytics, & PPC campaigns in Google AdWords
- Experience marketing across social media platforms
- Working knowledge of Mailchimp, Hootsuite & Wordpress
- Degree in Marketing or equivalent
- Full valid & clean drivers licence
- Ability to work independently in a team environment
- Can be accountable to reach desired results
- Great presentation & communication skills
- Process driven individual orientated by desired results